Teacher Grant Program
Thank you for applying for a Teacher Grant through the Education Foundation of Anaheim Hills. Please review the criteria (see corresponding link) and complete this on-line application. We’ve tried to simplify the process to make applying as efficient as possible. If you have any questions, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
Eligibility Criteria and Requirements:
- The Grant must serve the students and teachers at Running Springs Elementary School.
- The Grant must enhance academic programs, competitions, and other teacher facilitated educational activities that would not occur without grant funding.
- The Grant should correspond to RSE’s goals to foster 21st Century Learning, focusing on the 4Cs – Collaboration, Creativity, Communication, and Critical Thinking.
- The Grant should correspond to at least one of the IB Learner Profile attributes – Inquirers, Knowledgeable, Thinkers, Communicators, Principled, Open-Minded, Caring, Risk-Takers, Balanced, and Reflective.
- A completed Grant Application must be submitted.
Criteria for Evaluation and Approval:
The following factors will be considered the Education Foundation’s Teacher Grant Committee and Board of Directors in evaluating a Teacher Grant Application. Meeting at least a few of the following criteria should be met for approval, so not all factors need to be satisfied for the Grant to be awarded.
- The extent to which the primary objectives of the Grant Project are related to RSE’s objectives and EFAH’s vision to inspire collaboration, creativity, critical thinking, and communication, in developing our students to be 21st century leaders.
- The extent to which the educational activities of the Grant Project have the potential to accomplish the Grant Project’s outcomes and RSE’s objectives.
- A cost benefit analysis of the Grant Project and/or Items requested and the anticipated outcome.
- The extent to which the project has a technology component or components. This should be specified in your Grant application.
- Whether the Grant Project will involve any professional development related to educational technology, which you have already attended or plan to attend (if applicable). This should be identified in your Grant application.
We may request additional documentation or information to support your Grant request, if deemed necessary to evaluate the application.