TEACHER GRANT APPLICATON
Thank you for applying for a Teacher Grant through the Education Foundation of Anaheim Hills. Please review the criteria below and complete this on-line application. We’ve tried to simplify the process to make applying as efficient as possible. If you have any questions, please email us email@example.com.
Requirements and Criteria:
- The Grant must serve the students and teachers at Running Springs Elementary School.
- The Grant must enhance academic programs, competitions, and other teacher facilitated educational activities that would not occur without grant funding.
- The Grant should correspond to RSE’s goals to foster 21st Century Learning, focusing on the 4Cs – Collaboration, Creativity, Communication, and Critical Thinking.
- The Grant should correspond to at least one of the IB Learner Profile attributes – Inquirers, Knowledgeable, Thinkers, Communicators, Principled, Open-Minded, Caring, Risk-Takers, Balanced, and Reflective.
- A completed Grant Application must be submitted.
Criteria for evaluation of the Grant Application:
- The extent to which the primary objectives of the Grant Project are related to RSE’s objectives and EFAH’s vision to inspire collaboration, creativity, critical thinking, and communication, in developing our students to be 21st century leaders.
- Whether the major educational activities of the Grant Project have the potential to accomplish the the Grant Project’s outcomes and RSE’s objectives.
- A cost benefit analysis of the Grant Project/Item requested and the anticipated outcome.
If the project has a technology component, please list any professional development in educational technology you’ve attended, or plan to attend (if applicable).
We may request documentation to support your grant request, if deemed necessary to evaluate the application.