Presented by the Education Foundation of Anaheim Hills
March 22nd to April 12th
Raising Funds to Modernize Classrooms and for EdTech Programs
How to Participate:
There are two important ways you can participate in this year‘s FUNraiser:
1. Help raise funds by requesting family and friends to support your school. Funds raised will support additional technology and tech-based programs for Running Springs students.
2. Help increase the Foundation’s social media following on Facebook and Instagram and earn prizes by doing so.
Support Running Springs Elementary as one of our community partners. Become an event sponsor at a level that suits your business. We will proudly acknowledge your support. The Foundation is an IRS-approved non-profit organization, so your contribution is tax deductible.
Students can earn Raffle Tickets at each prize level. There are many great raffle prizes to be won.
There are many great prizes to bid on during the Funraiser. All proceeds benefit the school. Click below for more info.
How to Earn Prizes
HOW TO EARN PRIZES:
- Students who fundraise the amount for each prize level will earn all the prizes below that dollar amount.
- Families with multiple children at RSE can earn family level prizes, such as the Intergalactic Virtual Greeting with Mandalorian, Chewbacca, and the Special Star Wars Guest, but individual prizes must be earned per student.
- For example, if a family of 2 students fundraise $125 total, both earn a keychain, but only one student earns a t-shirt and only 1 student earns admission to the Viritual Jedi Training. In order for both students to earn the training and t-shirt, the family would need to raise $200 minimum.
Prizes and Prize Levels:
Prizes may be earned by fundraising to the identified amount, or by adding followers to the Education Foundation’s Social Media pages where indicated for the first two prize levels. For EFAH’s Facebook page, go to www.facebook.com/edfundah and for EFAH’s Instagram page, go to: @edfundah.
Please send funds to: email@example.com
EARN PRIZES THROUGH SOCIAL MEDIA:
The first two prize levels may be earned through social media by adding followers to the education foundation’s Facebook page or Instagram page.
To Earn Prizes through Social Media click below.
Fundraise $25 / Student or add 5 Social Media Followers
Star Wars Keychain, “Stellar Star” Recognition along fence, and 2 Raffle Tickets
Fundraise $50 / Student or add 15 Social Media Followers
Redhawk Star Wars T-shirt and Recognition on Digital Marquis, plus everything above, and 5 Raffle Tickets
Fundraise $100 / Student
Virtual Jedi Training in MPR Safely Distanced with Fellow Padawans; and Virtual STEM Field Trip (TBD) [plus everything above]; and 10 Raffle Tickets
Fundraise $225 / Family
Invitation to Virtual Italian Cooking Class with Professional Chef Livecast from Florence Italy, plus above, and 10 Raffle Tickets
Fundraise $450 / Family
Virtual Intergalactic Greeting with Mandalorian, Chewbacca, and Surprise Star Wars Guest; and Go Noodle! with the Principal [socially distanced in MPR], plus above, and 10 Raffle Tickets
Fundraise $1,000 / Family
Family Banner Recognizing Your Support for Running Springs displayed in MPR for 1 year
Fundraise $2,500+ / Family
Reserved Parking Space on Campus for one year, plus above [awarded to the top 3 fundraisers], and 10 Raffle Tickets.
How to Fundraise &
How to Donate
HOW TO Fundraise
Students and families can help fundraise in the following ways:
- Email – email friends and family about the fundraiser by using the e-mail template available by downloading the “Email Template” below.
- Social Media – share and re-post our Facebook and Instagram fundraiser posts, which are available at the Education Foundation’s social media pages:
HOW TO DONATE
Contributions may be made through the following payment methods:
- Donate Electronically through Zelle, Venmo, and PayPal to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include your child’s name, teacher’s name, and your e-mail address
- Checks may be written to “EFAH” in the envelope provided and mailed to the Foundation’s address, by April 12th
For Our Fundraising Email Template
Tech FUNraiser Flyer
fundraising for classroom technology
We are fundraising to purchase additional technology and equipment to be used by the teachers in their respective classrooms. We are also fundraising for additional EdTech programs to be used in the curriculum for Running Springs students and related tech-based initiatives. These include the following:
• Flat-Panel Displays for Classrooms
• Audio-Visual Equipment for the MPR
• 21st Century Curriculum
• Technology Specialist
• Teacher Tech Training and Development
• Teacher Grants
Business Sponsors & Community Partners
Education Foundation of Anaheim Hills
EFAH is an IRS-approved Sec. 501(c)(3) non-profit (Tax ID 81-1405729) . Your contribution may be tax deductible. Please consult your tax advisor. Numerous companies also match donations, so check with your employer or on our website for a list of matching companies.